Paul Pogba Declare Himself Fit For Friday Match


Manchester United record signing Paul pogba has declare himself fit and ready for action in Manchester United debut against Southampton this Friday.

Pogba who was suspended in the opening day of united season match against Bounemouth last weekend after the Frenchman has carried a match ban from Italy to England.

He had only begun training with his new teammates after a long post Euro 2016 holiday and unlikely to have been involved anyway,the £89m star believes he is ready,much to the delight of united fans.

"You have to ask the manager but I feel very good and have been training for ten days,I am okay."pogba revealed, according to Manchester Evening News.

"I am quite used to this.I played in world cup two years ago when at juve and three years ago I was at the U-20 world cup as well.am okay,"he added.

"It's about your body and I have been training on my holiday."

Nouveau maillot, nouvelle coupe 👊🏿 New hair, new jersey, new season @ManUtd #pogback #firstneverfollows pic.twitter.com/qxxD69dzKe

— Paul Pogba (@paulpogba) August 16, 2016

Pogba who made his first debut for united back in 2011 as a substitute in a league cup tie against Leeds,his making his second spell at united.

His premier League match came a month after in a home win over stoke,before leaving for Italy at the end of that season.

Despite a world record fee that united used to require his service,pogba himself is just too focus on what he knows  and get out onto the pitch.


'I am just happy to play football.I don't even think about it.it has happened,
It's behind me I am just looking to win the league,"he said.

"My ambition is always be the number one and be the best.so the objective is to win the league,we want to go back to the Champions League because that's where we belong."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AY Comedian celebrate 45th Birthday With Family

Oshiomole Praises Nigerian Army For Pushing Back Boko Haram

Kanye West Pleads For Radio To Support Frank Ocean's 'Blond'